Video Essay Questions
Before answering the essay prompt please state your name, age, and hometown on the video recording. Answer one of the following questions in your own words on video. Suggested length: 1-3 minutes.
- What are the three most important topics or skills that you learned from Colorado MoneyWi$er? Explain how each of these things will help you now and in the future.
- Did you talk to friends or family about what you learned in MoneyWi$er? If so, who did you tell and what information did you share?
- Why do you think it’s important to learn about how to make responsible choices with your money?
- If you could say one thing to the Colorado Attorney General’s Office and Public Service Credit Union, who made it possible for you to take this course, what would you say?
***Please download and submit the completed Media Release Form (.pdf format) with your submission.***
How It Works & Eligibility
Once you have completed at least one module within MoneyWi$er, reflect on what you have learned and submit your story in a video essay.
- Suggested length: 1-3 minutes.
Entries must be submitted by March 30, 2018 at 5 PM ET and contain a signed release form from a parent or guardian to be eligible. Please remember to download and submit the completed Media Release Form (.pdf format) with your submission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to use a specific video platform for my blog entry?
No! You can use whatever platform or technology is easiest for you – including Flip Grid, Youtube, and Vimeo. The only requirement is that you can generate a link to a video. Due to file size restrictions, we cannot accept an mp4 file through the submission form.
Can I submit a written essay instead of a video?
Sorry, but to be eligible for this contest we require a video recording of the student’s entry. Traditional written essays will not be considered.
Can I submit more than one entry per student?
Go for it! Just please make sure that you include a release form with each entry.
If you have a question not answered in the FAQs, please contact Ali Newman, EVERFI Senior Marketing Manager, at email@example.com.
Thank you and good luck!